CONFUSED

        I am totally confused isi borang upu, apply for scholarship getting advice and so on blerghhh can i just get my sijil nikah done pfftttt k gatal nooo hahahaha


            Deciding to check with IMASCU semak syarat kelayakan for any course yang aku boleh apply dalam upu . Aku pening . To be very honest , since little I was told to be a doctor till now whether doctor , pharmacist , dentistry etc and so on but then since form 4 , I think I wanna go with accounting COME ON accounting sheesh sebab masa tu kan harapan aku nak jadi doktor amat-amatlah tipis senipis kulit bawang I guess because I didn't score well in bio, physics , addmath, chemistry so basically semakin lama semakin down and semakin lupakan . Actually takdelah teruk sangat result aku dulu paling teruk pun aku score C but still I CANT if I didn't score A  meh sebab aku rasa nak jadi doktor kau kena betul-betul bijak straight As setiap kali exam kut ? kahkahkah

         Aku sebenar-benarnya kan rasa bersalah tau . The guilt is still there sebab semorang like in family for 3 generation harapkan aku untuk jadi doktor . Diorang sandarkan harapan yang terlalu tinggi for me which I don't think I can fulfill it . Kau bayangkan lah bila mana atuk, nenek , mak /bapak sedara sepupu-sepapat nak kau jadi doktor . They told me " sape lagi yang nak jadi doktor if it was not me at least kena ada sorang doktor dalam family senang nanti ada apa-apa sebab kau sorang je harapan keluarga sekarang" . Ah well I don't know . 
      

Comments

faten.banana said…
i feel you ._. i was in that position back few years ago and my result lulz almost the same as yours. Part of you want to pursue your dream, the other half considering about people's heart.

I have even been told that my interest aint going to bring me nowhere, right on the face /creys/ but itsokay hahahaha i am happy now, despite the slightly selewang option i made.

If u really want to study account, go ahead; try to pujuk your parents (the most important), amik hati depa utk faham minat hang. if u fail - maybe dalam keterpaksaan itu, redha dan barakah menjaga hati ibu bapa boleh bawa minat dan kejayaan in your future /hugs/
Qistina Zahari said…
Wahhhh tahniah for your results :) takpa, just follow your heart, if you really want pursue in accountancy, just go for it ;) anyway goodluck ;)))
Najwa said…
tahniah for the results ;)

and hopefully semuanya akan turn out ok to choose what course u wanna take. rasanya family ok je nanti.. try la pujuk. kalau paksakan hati tak suka, susah juga nak study kan?
farahiz. said…
my parents - i think they are fine with it since they support it but somehow i feel guilty for not being able to pursue that field as they put really high hope on it
farahiz. said…
being rebellious i am haha thankyou ^^
farahiz. said…
thankyou . yes that's what im thinking. i don't think i can go with sn anymore . why not beralih arah kan before it's too late
if you want to do accounting why not? choose something that you want to because in the end the one who is going to pecah otak study is you.hahaa

but asasi sains is okay too.

keep your options open and google more
Aisha. said…
If you think you dont want to pursue with science anymore, then dont do it. Semua parents kat dunia ni memang nak anak2 depa ambik medik, at least sorang. Jgn kan parents, tok tokwan pon sama nak at least sorang cucu ada jadi doctor. I was in the same boat like you, so does my siblings. But then, at the end of the day, we are the one that is going to be living our lives, not them, so choose wisely what we are going to do about it. Asalkan tak salah dlm Islam, takpa la.

As long as your parents tak paksa utk ambik, then be thankful sbb depa still akan support jugak utk ambik apa yg awak nak ambik nanti.

Saya dulu mula nak ambik pharmacy, lepastu tak jadi and tukar ambik microbiology 3 tahun. Then tukar lagi ambik accounting pulak sbb takleh hadap science dah haha. So if possible, ikut kata hati. Wlpun kalau ikut kata akal dan otak mengatakan yg doctor tu banyak kebaikan dia, tapi kalau kata hati tu taknak medik, tak payah ambik, sbb takut nanti2 bila plan masa depan kita tu tak menjadi, kita akan menyalahkan orang yg suruh kita ambik medik tu.

Anyhow, all the best in your future undertakings! :)
farahiz. said…
i know right but the situation is me myself dont even know whether sn or acc
farahiz. said…
thankyou ! such a long advice u r taking cat acca right . will be needing your tips soon :)
Aisha. said…
Only 1 semester in CAT. Currently taking ACCA. Wish you best of luck :)